♥Nims♥

♥Nims♥


I have a diploma in Wedding Consulting. I'm a full time student at SVC. I'm in my 3rd year, working on my Visual Arts Degree. I work in the art gallery on campus as a docent and I am an Avon representative.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Woke up with a headache and for some reason I didn't know how turn of my alarm when it rang! Haha... Isaac must have gotten pissed at me for letting it ring for so long! Oh well.

I am definitely in no mood to do any homework today or study for my test tomorrow. Just paid for insurance so I can register for classes. But it doesn't open til 2pm for me. At least I know what classes I'm gonna be taking. It'll hopefully be one of my freest quarter! So I will have time for my painting pieces. Maybe I should do a couple pieces with other mediums too!

Still looking for ideas. I think I have a couple ideas but I'm not sure as to how I should go about with it! I definitely want a variety of things. It has to have some bright colors going on, a monotonous one, and maybe another 3Dimensional project! I wanna wow people or at least make them smile or think about my work. Anyone reading this should maybe give me some ideas? Pretty please? :) I was thinking maybe I should have a theme going on.. Like different types of royalty? I want my durian and mangosteen in the exhibition. They're my king and queen of fruits, as us Asians would say. :) do u like my ideas so far? Do u think It might be heading in a good direction?

No comments: