♥Nims♥

♥Nims♥


I have a diploma in Wedding Consulting. I'm a full time student at SVC. I'm in my 3rd year, working on my Visual Arts Degree. I work in the art gallery on campus as a docent and I am an Avon representative.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Well Ana and I came up with a couple of ideas for my exhibition that's coming up in spring! Though I would like to come up with a little bit more ideas.. I know I want to include a couple of my ceramic pieces in. I think my two fruit would look good together. The cute little durian and my 2 piece mangosteen. Oh! And also my earth final ceramic project.

Some if the ideas that we came up with were nature thru the seasons, kinda like Monet's haystacks; Miss Georgia O'Keefe's stylized flowers; the 7 deadly sins and a royalty theme that would probably go well with my durian and mangosteen, since they are the King & Queen of the fruit!

We've also decided that we would challenge ourselves with our art this year. Ana with her makeup artistry and me with trying out other mediums instead of always going for the acrylics!

Maybe I can design some jewelry? Haha won't that be fun!?! I'll try that too. :) alright I should read up on my chapter for the hw!

No comments: