So Ana's been saying that I need to start blogging more. Thing is I don't really know what to blog about.
Anyways, we're almost done with the winter quarter classes.. Four more weeks if I'm not wrong! And registrations for spring starts next week. Which means the catalogs should be coming in any day now and I can start picking my classes. Although I think I'm only left with math 107 and my LIA.. I was thinking of doing the exhibition class again but that would mean that I have to get some paintings going pretty soon here so I can display it for the last three weeks of the school year and also on grad day!!! And I'm gonna be graduating this year so it WOULD make sense if I'm in the AVA show..
Hmmm... Well I guess I'm done blogging for the day.. That was just a short upstate with me and the classes and wat nots.. I HAVE to get motivated, well more of INSPIRED to paint!
2 comments:
goodness so super short! ahahha!. yeah go put it up again. so i can go n kpo at the AVA thing
Hahah well I did say it was a short update.. Plus I have my math hw to do...
Post a Comment