♥Nims♥

♥Nims♥


I have a diploma in Wedding Consulting. I'm a full time student at SVC. I'm in my 3rd year, working on my Visual Arts Degree. I work in the art gallery on campus as a docent and I am an Avon representative.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

4-day weekend

Isaac went to NERO with Sammy this weekend so I had the room to myself. An after he left I started packing his things up since I couldn't go back to sleep. I didn't even go to school because the car was getting worse. Isaac's moving out soon. I think he just needs a bed than he's good to go. I'm both sad and happy that he's moving out.

Sad cos I won't get to see him on a daily basis. It was bad enough that I don't get to see him a bunch because of the time conflicts, now I think I'll probably only see him once a week. Which brings me to the happy part. It also means that we would be actually spending some time together rather than just seeing him so late at might when he gets home from work and friends, and that'll be the time where I can talk with him about things? And it always keep me so awake that it takes me hours to go back to sleep! Crazy schedule! I cannot take it anymore. I'm so burnt out by it. So yea, it will definitely have us appreciating each others company more. And of course, less arguments.

On Saturday, I started tidying up more, moving my makeup and facials to my shelf and disassembling his high shelf thingy. My room definitely looks cleaner and more feminine and definitely smells more feminine too! I love it. Hopefully he doesn't mess up the room this week.

Amy came to pick Ana and I up Saturday evening for the passions party. That was some fun. The hostess Krista made over three hundred jello shots! And there were also a couple bottles of liquor. After the passions party, Amy took us out to a bar in Conway. It was a nice, small and somewhat quiet bar. The bartender was her friend. Manny was a really nice guy. Gave us some appetizers to munch on. Then we got home and Amy spent the night.

Sunday! Timmy's birthday! He's 23! We had a nice family get-together in the afternoon. Mom came by. Dad made beehoon, bbqed some chicken and burgers. Timmy's cake was delicious. Chocolate cake! Then later on Timmy left and Ana and I watched the NBA all star game. I've never seen Ana so engrossed in any sporting game before. Hahah! Anyways, Lakers game is coming up this week! Go Lakers!

Monday was presidents day. Public holiday. I didn't do a which lot. Too lazy! But I did make some burgers us for dinner. Yum!
Ok all this talk abt food is making me really hungry and this gum I'm chewing on isn't helping me with my hunger. Good thing it's just work and business class today. I can leave early and be home by one for lunch!

I have a math test to do online that due tonight. And another math test tomorrow too but this time it'll be in class. I tend to do better in class tests. Well I probably should do the review sheet now.

Have a great day everyone! And thanks for reading about my four day weekend! to sleep.

No comments: