♥Nims♥

♥Nims♥


I have a diploma in Wedding Consulting. I'm a full time student at SVC. I'm in my 3rd year, working on my Visual Arts Degree. I work in the art gallery on campus as a docent and I am an Avon representative.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

ok so... i had a break down last night... it seems to me that i have at least one break down a month... hehe... that's juz horrible!! gawd!! so anyway, i won't talk abt my breakdown...
i shall talk about the wedding i went to juz now.... it was amazing... it was romantic and elegant. the bride looked BEAUTIFUL!!! she looked stunning... i shld have taken a pic with her.. darn it... oh well.... the place itself is gorgeous!! the perfect place to have a wedding... the wedding cake, was yum-yum delicious!!! haha... 5 layer cake... 2 different flavors... white cake wif strawberry filling and the other is chocolate wif chocolate filling... yumyum.... hehe... dinner was good.. buffet style.... well i had a very wonderful time... took some pointers that i can use for my future clients or for my own wedding....
well, i guess that's all for now... and i know what i'll be dreaming abt tonight... hehe....ok.. i'm outta here... ciao..

No comments: